Professor Marty, a mad scientist aboard the spaceship U.S.S. Serling, attempts to clone himself but every experiment he conducts fails. The last experiment gave birth to a rectangle-shaped yellow mutant named "Ed", who quickly got disposed of through the garbage disposal aboard the spaceship. Ed survives the crash on an desert planet where he meets many more mutants and finds out that Professor Marty’s experiments are a threat to the entire universe.
It depends now on you to stop the experiments and save the universe from certain annihalation!
- Intuitive Point&Click Interface
- Context-sensitive cursors
- Text Dialogues with Character Portraits
- Explore over 20 Scenes filled with interactions
- Rich in humour and full of insanity
- Many strange encounters with the local mutants
- Score system, score high and unlock extras!
- Collectibles and Unlockables
- Unique art style with hand-drawn animations
- Be a Hero - Save the universe!
- Optimized for an easy play, great for break time
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 98 or higher
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Graphics: Radeon 8500 / Geforce 3 (DirectX 8.0 or higher)
- Hard Drive: 150 MB Diskspace
- Resolution: 1280x720 Resolution or higher is required
What the Press says ...
"I heartily recommend Space Madness. The game is not so complex that newcomers to the genre will find it difficult, but it’s engaging enough to hold the interest of more seasoned gamers. I really enjoyed playing it."
"Overall if you like science adventure games, you’re going to love this one. [..] It’s accessible enough for new adventure gamers, and entertaining enough (especially with all the in jokes) to keep seasoned adventurers happy too."
"Those who enjoy comic sci-fi adventures will probably find some light entertainment, mainly thanks to the humour offered throughout [..]"